- Crossroads Center's student population of 178 students has declined by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has declined by 19% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-10|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Crossroads Center is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,367 schools in Maryland (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 7:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall School Rank||#1339 out of 1,367 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Baltimore County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Middle River Chase Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 383 students
11701 Eastern Ave
Middle River, MD 21220
(410)887-5940 0.9 PK-5 383
- White Marsh Vincent Farm Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 846 students
6019 Ebenezer Rd
White Marsh, MD 21162
(410)887-2983 1.4 PK-5 846
- Middle River Seneca Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 484 students
545 Carrollwood Rd
Middle River, MD 21220
(410)887-5945 1.8 PK-5 484
- Towson Afternoon Group Learning Centers
105 W. Chesapeake Avenue
Towson, MD 21204
(410)887-2270 2.4 n/a n/a
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.