David A. Harrison Elementary School
- David A. Harrison Elementary School's student population of 573 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||573 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- David A. Harrison Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#838 out of 1,796 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Prince George Co Pblc Schs School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Disputanta Crater Juvenile Detention Home
6102 County Dr.
Disputanta, VA 23842
(804)732-3803 4.2 n/a n/a
- Disputanta South Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 477 students
13400 Prince George Dr
Disputanta, VA 23842
(804)733-2755 4.7 PK-5 477
- Prince George N.b. Clements Junior High School Grades: 8-9 | 984 students
7800 Laurel Spring Rd.
Prince George, VA 23875
(804)733-2730 5.3 8-9 984
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.