De Anza High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,380 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 22:1
- Minority Enrollment: 92%
- Graduation Rate: 92% (Top 30% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 11% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 44% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
11% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 44% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of De Anza High School?
The graduation rate of De Anza High School is 92%, which is higher than the California state average of 84%.
How many students attend De Anza High School?
1,380 students attend De Anza High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
48% of De Anza High School students are Hispanic, 22% of students are Black, 18% of students are Asian, 8% of students are White, 3% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of De Anza High School?
De Anza High School has a student ration of 22:1, which is equal to the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does De Anza High School offer ?
De Anza High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
Review De Anza High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities