Degrazia Elementary School
- Degrazia Elementary School's student population of 493 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||493 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Degrazia Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#585 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Marana Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Tortolita Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 795 students
4101 W. Hardy Rd
Tucson, AZ 85742
(520)579-4600 1.2 7-8 795
- Tucson Ironwood Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 662 students
3300 W. Freer Dr.
Tucson, AZ 85742
(520)579-5150 2.1 K-6 662
- Chandler Legacy Traditional School - Northwest Tucson Grades: K-8 | 1257 students
3500 West Cortaro Farms Road
Chandler, AZ 85286
(520)505-3640 2.1 K-8 1257
- Tucson Leman Academy Of Excellence Grades: K-8 | 976 students
7720 N Silverbell Rd
Tucson, AZ 85743
(520)222-8253 2.3 K-8 976
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.