Del Mar Hills Elementary School
- Del Mar Hills Elementary School's student population of 313 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has declined by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||313 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Del Mar Hills Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has increased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#136 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Del Mar Union Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Solana Highlands Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 319 students
3520 Long Run Dr.
San Diego, CA 92130
(858)794-4300 0.4 K-3 319
- San Diego E3 Civic High School Grades: 9-12 | 458 students
395 11th Ave, 6th Fl.
San Diego, CA 92101
(619)546-0000 0.9 9-12 458
- San Diego Solana Pacific Elementary School Grades: 4-6 | 571 students
3901 Townsgate Dr.
San Diego, CA 92130
(858)794-4500 0.9 4-6 571
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.