Del Mar Heights Elementary School
- Del Mar Heights Elementary School's student population of 479 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||479 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Del Mar Heights Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#174 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Del Mar Union Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Del Mar Del Mar Hills Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 313 students
14085 Mango Dr.
Del Mar, CA 92014
(858)755-9763 0.6 K-6 313
- San Diego Solana Highlands Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 319 students
3520 Long Run Dr.
San Diego, CA 92130
(858)794-4300 0.8 K-3 319
- San Diego E3 Civic High School Grades: 9-12 | 458 students
395 11th Ave, 6th Fl.
San Diego, CA 92101
(619)546-0000 1.0 9-12 458
- San Diego Carmel Del Mar Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 523 students
12345 Carmel Park Dr.
San Diego, CA 92130
(858)481-6789 1.2 K-6 523
Amazing principal leads a dedicated staff with differentiation at so many levels. Besides academic awards (blue ribbon, CA distinguished) we have foreign language (Spanish) in a public school.
- Posted by Parent - kwhit
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.