Desert Trails Preparatory Academy
- Desert Trails Preparatory Academy's student population of 497 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||497 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Desert Trails Preparatory Academy is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9,584 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#6304 out of 9584 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||San Bernardino County Office Of Education School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Adelanto Theodore Vick Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 567 students
Adelanto, CA 92301
(760)530-1750 0.9 K-5 567
- Adelanto Columbia Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 752 students
14409 Aster St.
Adelanto, CA 92301
(760)530-1950 1.0 6-8 752
- Phelan Vista Verde Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 713 students
13403 Vista Verde Dr.
Phelan, CA 92329
(760)662-5650 1.4 K-5 713
- Victorville Adelanto High School Grades: 9-12 | 1847 students
15620 Joshua St.
Victorville, CA 92392
(760)246-3909 1.9 9-12 1847
Way too many fights for an elementary school! There's no dicipline in this school!
- Posted by Parent - darle
Read why good diet and nutrition is important for high student performance.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.