Devereux Treatment Program
- Devereux Treatment Program's student population of 23 students has declined by 32% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has declined by 50% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Devereux Treatment Program's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1836 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||ORANGE School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orlando Ridgewood Park Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 735 students
3401 Pioneer Rd
Orlando, FL 32808
(407)296-6510 1.3 PK-5 735
- Orlando Rolling Hills Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 541 students
4903 Donovan St
Orlando, FL 32808
(407)296-6530 1.5 PK-5 541
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.