Dixie Elementary School
- Dixie Elementary School's student population of 457 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||457 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dixie Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#1179 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||New Lebanon Local School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Lebanon Dixie Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 380 students
200 S Fuls Rd
New Lebanon, OH 45345
(937)687-3508 0.3 5-8 380
- New Lebanon Dixie High School Grades: 9-12 | 326 students
300 S Fuls Rd
New Lebanon, OH 45345
(937)687-1366 0.4 9-12 326
- Germantown Valley View Intermediate School Grades: 4-6 | 497 students
64 Comstock St
Germantown, OH 45327
(937)855-4203 4.6 4-6 497
- Brookville Brookville Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 470 students
3 Blue Pride Dr
Brookville, OH 45309
(937)833-6796 5.9 PK-3 470
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.