Dobbins Elementary School
Dobbins Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Dobbins Elementary School's student population of 45 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dobbins Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#7083 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Marysville Joint Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oregon House Yuba Environmental Science Charter Academy Grades: K-8 | 94 students
9841 Texas Hill Rd.
Oregon House, CA 95962
(530)692-2210 2.1 K-8 94
- Nevada City Twin Ridges Special Education Preschool
16661 Old Mill Rd.
Nevada City, CA 95959
(530)265-9052 6.7 n/a n/a
- Challenge Yuba Feather Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 123 students
18008 Oregon Hill Rd.
Challenge, CA 95925
(530)740-4040 7.6 K-6 123
- Penn Valley Penn Valley Union Special Education Preschool
14806 Pleasant Valley Rd.
Penn Valley, CA 95946
(530)432-7311 8.0 n/a n/a
- Penn Valley Williams Ranch Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 149 students
14804 Pleasant Valley Rd.
Penn Valley, CA 95946
(530)432-7300 8.2 K-3 149
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.