Dobbins Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 39 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 18%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: ≤20% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 21-39% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
≤20% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 34% CA state average), while 21-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% CA state average).
How many students attend Dobbins Elementary School?
39 students attend Dobbins Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
82% of Dobbins Elementary School students are White, 8% of students are Hispanic, 5% of students are American Indian, 3% of students are Black, and 2% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Dobbins Elementary School?
Dobbins Elementary School has a student ration of 13:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Dobbins Elementary School offer ?
Dobbins Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-6
What school district is Dobbins Elementary School part of?
Dobbins Elementary School is part of Marysville Joint Unified School District.
Review Dobbins Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities