- The student population of 1386 students has declined by 23% over five years.
- The teacher population of 89 teachers has declined by 20% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,386 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||89 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.67 is more than the state average of 0.41. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Dekalb County School District's student population of 101,103 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 64% has increased from 60% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $11,326 is higher than the state average of $9,769. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $9,496 is less than the state average of $9,774. The district spending/student has declined by 18% over four years.
|School District Name||Dekalb County School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||101,103||3,306|
|District Total Revenue||$1,120 MM||$32 MM|
|District Spending||$939 MM||$32 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$11,326||$9,769|
|District Spending / Student||$9,496||$9,774|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DecaturWestchester Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-3 | 232 students
758 Scott Blvd
Decatur, GA 30030
Avondale EstatesFernbank Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 605 students
3131 Old Rockbridge Rd
Avondale Estates, GA 30002
Decatur Clairemont Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-3 | 319 students
155 Erie Ave
Decatur, GA 30030
AtlantaBriar Vista Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 456 students
1131 Briar Vista Ter Ne
Atlanta, GA 30324
AtlantaUhs Of Laurel HeightsGrades: 3-11 | 27 students
934 Briarcliff Rd Ne
Atlanta, GA 30306
This is the best school by far. This school cares about your education and you kids. They are very supportive. The kids are nice and respectful thats why i let my kid go there its amazing really it is.
- Posted by Teacher - miilo