Drummond Elementary School
- Drummond Elementary School's student population of 345 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 14% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||345 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Drummond Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#213 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||City of Chicago SD 299 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Burr Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 441 students
1621 W Wabansia Ave
Chicago, IL 60622
(773)534-4090 0.4 PK-8 441
- Chicago Pulaski Intl School Of Chicago Grades: PK-8 | 903 students
2230 W Mclean Ave
Chicago, IL 60647
(773)534-4391 0.5 PK-8 903
- Chicago Pritzker Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 739 students
2009 W Schiller St
Chicago, IL 60622
(773)534-4415 0.6 PK-8 739
- Chicago Lozano Elementary Bilingual & Intl Center Grades: PK-8 | 232 students
1501 N Greenview Ave
Chicago, IL 60642
(773)534-4750 0.8 PK-8 232
OUTSTANDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR A SMALL SCHOOL THIS HAS TO THE BEST
- Posted by Parent - 4053c
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.