Lozano Elementary Bilingual & Intl Center
Lozano Elementary Bilingual & Intl Center places among the top 20% of public schools in Illinois for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Lozano Elementary Bilingual & Intl Center's student population of 232 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 15% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||232 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lozano Elementary Bilingual & Intl Center's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2170 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||City of Chicago SD 299 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Rowe Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 946 students
1424 N Cleaver St
Chicago, IL 60642
(312)799-5870 0.0 K-8 946
- Chicago Prologue Early College High School Grades: 9-12 | 64 students
1310 S Ashland Ave
Chicago, IL 60608
(773)935-9925 0.3 9-12 64
- Chicago Burr Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 441 students
1621 W Wabansia Ave
Chicago, IL 60622
(773)534-4090 0.4 PK-8 441
- Chicago Lasalle II Language Academy Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 589 students
1148 N Honore St
Chicago, IL 60622
(773)534-0490 0.6 PK-8 589
Nearby Homes for Sale
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.