Dunbar Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 283 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in GA
- Math Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), GA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
15-19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 44% GA state average), while 15-19% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 45% GA state average).
How many students attend Dunbar Elementary School?
283 students attend Dunbar Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
96% of Dunbar Elementary School students are Black, 2% of students are Hispanic, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Dunbar Elementary School?
Dunbar Elementary School has a student ration of 11:1, which is lower than the Georgia state average of 14:1.
What grades does Dunbar Elementary School offer ?
Dunbar Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
Review Dunbar Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities