Durand-eastman Intermediate School
- Durand-eastman Intermediate School's student population of 351 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-5|
|Total Students||351 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Durand-eastman Intermediate School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#3121 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||EAST IRONDEQUOIT CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rochester Eastridge Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 975 students
2350 Ridge Rd E
Rochester, NY 14622
(585)339-1458 1.2 9-12 975
- Webster Dewitt Road Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 498 students
722 Dewitt Rd
Webster, NY 14580
(585)671-0710 1.6 K-5 498
- Rochester Ivan L Green Primary School Grades: PK-2 | 446 students
800 Brown Rd
Rochester, NY 14622
(585)339-1310 1.6 PK-2 446
- Rochester Discovery Charter School Grades: K-6 | 284 students
133 Hoover Dr
Rochester, NY 14615
(585)342-4032 2.2 K-6 284
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.