Dysart-geneseo Elementary School
- Dysart-geneseo Elementary School's student population of 180 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||180 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dysart-geneseo Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall School Rank||#192 out of 1,252 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Union Comm School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dysart Union Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 239 students
Dysart, IA 52224
(319)476-5100 0.2 6-8 239
- Traer North Tama Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 209 students
Traer, IA 50675
(319)478-2265 8.1 K-6 209
- Traer North Tama High School Grades: 7-12 | 223 students
Traer, IA 50675
(319)478-2265 8.1 7-12 223
- La Porte City La Porte City Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 331 students
La Porte City, IA 50651
(319)342-3033 11.5 PK-5 331
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.