Earlimart Middle School
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 549 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 22:1
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 20% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 31% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 31% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Earlimart Middle School?
549 students attend Earlimart Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
97% of Earlimart Middle School students are Hispanic, and 3% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Earlimart Middle School?
Earlimart Middle School has a student ration of 22:1, which is equal to the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Earlimart Middle School offer ?
Earlimart Middle School offers enrollment in grades 6-8
Review Earlimart Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities