East Union Attendance Center
East Union Attendance Center places among the top 20% of public schools in Mississippi for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- East Union Attendance Center's student population of 877 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 55 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||877 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||55 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- East Union Attendance Center's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MS)|
|Overall School Rank||#55 out of 840 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Union Co Dist School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Belden Lee Co. Schools Improvement Center
4677 Endville Rd
Belden, MS 38826
(662)842-2050 8.9 n/a n/a
- Saltillo Saltillo High School Grades: 9-12 | 1007 students
146 Tiger Dr.
Saltillo, MS 38866
(662)869-5466 9.1 9-12 1007
- New Albany New Albany/s.tippah/union Co. Alternative
915 Denmill Road
New Albany, MS 38652
(662)538-4100 9.2 n/a n/a
- New Albany New Albany High School Grades: 9-12 | 554 students
201 Highway 15 North
New Albany, MS 38652
(662)534-1805 9.4 9-12 554
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.