Edna Hill Middle School
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 931 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 22:1
- Minority Enrollment: 64%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 51% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 52% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
51% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 52% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Edna Hill Middle School?
931 students attend Edna Hill Middle School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
39% of Edna Hill Middle School students are Hispanic, 36% of students are White, 9% of students are Asian, 9% of students are Two or more races, and 7% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Edna Hill Middle School?
Edna Hill Middle School has a student ration of 22:1, which is equal to the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Edna Hill Middle School offer ?
Edna Hill Middle School offers enrollment in grades 6-8
What school district is Edna Hill Middle School part of?
Edna Hill Middle School is part of Brentwood Union Elementary School District.
Review Edna Hill Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities