Enterprise Middle School
Enterprise Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Enterprise Middle School's student population of 368 students has declined by 31% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||368 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Enterprise Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9,595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has decreased from 26:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#7628 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||24:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Compton Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Compton Bursch Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 480 students
2505 W. 156th St.
Compton, CA 90220
(310)898-6130 0.3 K-5 480
- Compton Mckinley Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 404 students
14431 Stanford Ave.
Compton, CA 90220
(310)898-6320 0.4 K-5 404
- Los Angeles Celerity Sirius Charter Grades: K-5 | 481 students
310 E. El Segundo Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90047
(310)764-1234 0.5 K-5 481
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.