Fairmeadow Elementary School
Fairmeadow Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Fairmeadow Elementary School's student population of 469 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||469 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fairmeadow Elementary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has decreased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#583 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Palo Alto Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Palo Alto Jane Lathrop Stanford Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1,202 student
480 E. Meadow Dr.
Palo Alto, CA 94306
(650)856-5188 0.0 6-8 1,202
- Palo Alto El Carmelo Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 377 students
3024 Bryant St.
Palo Alto, CA 94306
(650)856-0960 0.7 K-5 377
- Palo Alto Greendell Grades: K-5 | 93 students
4120 Midfield Rd.
Palo Alto, CA 94303
(650)856-0833 0.8 K-5 93
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.