Fairmeadow Elementary School
- Fairmeadow Elementary School's student population of 496 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has declined by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||496 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fairmeadow Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has increased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#117 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Palo Alto Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Palo Alto Jane Lathrop Stanford Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1203 students
480 E. Meadow Dr.
Palo Alto, CA 94306
(650)856-5188 0.0 6-8 1203
- Palo Alto El Carmelo Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 359 students
3024 Bryant St.
Palo Alto, CA 94306
(650)856-0960 0.7 K-5 359
- Palo Alto Greendell Grades: K-5 | 99 students
4120 Midfield Rd.
Palo Alto, CA 94303
(650)856-0833 0.8 K-5 99
Learn about strategies and tips you can incorporate to help your teenager be organized and excel in public high school.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.