Fallbrook High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,964 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 21:1
- Minority Enrollment: 75%
- Graduation Rate: 88% (Top 50% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 24% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 52% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
24% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 52% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Fallbrook High School?
The graduation rate of Fallbrook High School is 88%, which is higher than the California state average of 84%.
How many students attend Fallbrook High School?
1,964 students attend Fallbrook High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
68% of Fallbrook High School students are Hispanic, 25% of students are White, 3% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are Asian, and 2% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Fallbrook High School?
Fallbrook High School has a student ration of 21:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Fallbrook High School offer ?
Fallbrook High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
Review Fallbrook High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities