- Grades: Kindergarten-3
- Enrollment: 409 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 19:1
- Minority Enrollment: 90%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 55-59% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Fipps Primary's ranking?
Fipps Primary ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for: Highest math proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
55-59% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 50-54% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Fipps Primary?
409 students attend Fipps Primary.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
88% of Fipps Primary students are Hispanic, 10% of students are White, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Fipps Primary?
Fipps Primary has a student ration of 19:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Fipps Primary offer ?
Fipps Primary offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-3
Review Fipps Primary. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities