Foothill School places among the top 20% of public schools in Utah for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Foothill School's student population of 718 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||718 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers (17-18)||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Foothill School is ranked within the top 5% of all 957 schools in Utah (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (UT)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#30 out of 957 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio (17-18)||25:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Alpine School District|
Nearby Public Schools
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.