- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 327 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 17%
- Graduation Rate: 90-94% (Top 30% in IA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50%
- Math Proficiency: 66% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 75% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IA Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Forest City High School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Forest City High School?
How many students attend Forest City High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Forest City High School?
What grades does Forest City High School offer ?
What school district is Forest City High School part of?
Review Forest City High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities