Forks Of Salmon Elementary School
Forks Of Salmon Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 5%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 5%)
- Forks Of Salmon Elementary School's student population of 9 students has declined by 18% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||9 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Forks Of Salmon Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 9,621 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank (15-16)||#2616 out of 9621 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Forks Of Salmon Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orleans Orleans Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 79 students
38016 Highway 96
Orleans, CA 95556
(530)625-5600 11.6 K-8 79
- Somes Bar Junction Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 28 students
98821 Highway 96
Somes Bar, CA 95568
(530)469-3373 12.1 K-8 28
- Hoopa Weitchpec Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 10 students
444 Upper Weitchpec Sch Rd.
Hoopa, CA 95546
(530)625-5600 20.1 K-8 10
- Hoopa Hoopa Valley Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 411 students
11500 State Highway 96
Hoopa, CA 95546
(530)625-5600 23.2 K-8 411
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.