- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 595 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 19:1
- Graduation Rate: ≥90% (Top 50% in AL)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: ≤1% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 18% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AL Dept. of Education
Francis Marion School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Alabama for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Francis Marion School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Francis Marion School?
How many students attend Francis Marion School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Francis Marion School?
What grades does Francis Marion School offer ?
What school district is Francis Marion School part of?
Review Francis Marion School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities