Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 329 students
- Minority Enrollment: 82%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in UT
- Math Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 10-14% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), UT Dept. of Education
Franklin School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Utah for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Franklin School's ranking?
Franklin School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Utah for: Most diverse schools (Top 20%) and Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
15-19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 39% UT state average), while 10-14% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 43% UT state average).
How many students attend Franklin School?
329 students attend Franklin School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
62% of Franklin School students are Hispanic, 18% of students are White, 9% of students are Hawaiian, 4% of students are Asian, 4% of students are Black, 2% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What grades does Franklin School offer ?
Franklin School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
What school district is Franklin School part of?
Franklin School is part of Salt Lake School District.
Review Franklin School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities