French Camp Elementary School
French Camp Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Mississippi for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 10%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- French Camp Elementary School's student population of 177 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has grown by 25% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||177 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- French Camp Elementary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 840 schools in Mississippi (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MS)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Choctaw County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Weir Weir Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 171 students
351 Marion Kelly Drive, 351 Ma
Weir, MS 39772
(662)547-7079 6.6 PK-6 171
- Mc Cool Greenlee Attendance Center Grades: PK-6 | 376 students
26050 Hwy 12
Mc Cool, MS 39108
(662)674-5263 10.6 PK-6 376
- Ethel Ethel Attendance Center Grades: 7-12 | 264 students
Ethel, MS 39067
(662)674-5673 12.2 7-12 264
- Ackerman Ackerman Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 527 students
8475 Ms Hwy 15
Ackerman, MS 39735
(662)285-4052 13.0 PK-6 527
- Ackerman Choctaw County High School Grades: 7-12 | 533 students
393 East Main Street, 393 East
Ackerman, MS 39735
(662)285-4101 13.6 7-12 533
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.