Garnet Patterson Middle School
- Garnet Patterson Middle School's student population of 221 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 44 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||221 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Garnet Patterson Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 5:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (DC)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1||11:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||of Columbia Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Washington Creative Minds International Pcs Grades: PK-6 | 341 students
3700 North Capitol St Nw
Washington, DC 20011
(202)588-0370 0.1 PK-6 341
- Washington Cleveland Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 321 students
1825 8th St Nw
Washington, DC 20001
(202)939-4380 0.3 PK-5 321
- Washington Garrison Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 253 students
1200 S St Nw
Washington, DC 20009
(202)673-7263 0.3 PK-5 253
- Washington Benjamin Banneker High School Grades: 9-12 | 482 students
800 Euclid St Nw
Washington, DC 20001
(202)671-6320 0.4 9-12 482
My son is 12 and has Autism and Epilepsy he came to Shaw from Barnard Elementary School and since he has learned how to READ and his teacher has tought him Math and many other things. My son is being challenged daily and the WHOLE team of teachers at the school is EXCELLENT and to be COMMENDED!!!
- Posted by Parent - miche
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.