Glendale-feilbach Elementary School
- Glendale-feilbach Elementary School's student population of 414 students has grown by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has declined by 17% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||414 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Glendale-feilbach Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,247 schools in Ohio (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#2710 out of 3247 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Toledo City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Toledo Byrnedale Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 487 students
3635 Glendale Ave
Toledo, OH 43614
(419)671-2200 1.1 K-8 487
- Toledo Crossgates Pre-school Grades: PK | 1145 students
3901 Shadylawn Dr
Toledo, OH 43614
(419)385-4571 1.2 PK 1145
- Maumee Fairfield Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 298 students
1313 Eastfield Dr
Maumee, OH 43537
(419)893-9821 1.3 K-3 298
In my first 5 years at this school, I hated it. The food was nasty, people were nasty, and the bathroom were unbelievable. My last year (4th grade) there was a kid who smeared, and they didn't clean it up for three days. I hated the programs they used for math and reading. And there were some woods in the back and kids would go in there and never came back and the schools didn't do crap.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - A student
Attended here when I was in 5th grade. Loved my teacher and the environment. Part of the school was developmentally or physically handicapped. We were given the opportunity to go to the classrooms and help out. That in which plays a big part into the person I`ve become today. I learned a lot outside of just the academics that were taught. They helped build character, morals, and respect for others. I`m 26 now and my step daughter will be attending kindergarten this year and I`m excited she`s going here
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Derrick
Horrible first impression. The secretary is the first face you see and she was rude! The outside of the building is very bland. It looks like the school was used for something else before it became an elementary school. Had a weird smell when you first walk in. Not impressed at all and will definitely put my child on a waiting list for another school in area before she goes here!
- Posted by Parent - drkst
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about Cato Middle College High, a school that allows students to get a head start on college courses while still in high school.
Public schools in the United States have an interesting history. Learn about how these public institutions developed into a cornerstone of our country's education.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.