Glendale-feilbach Elementary School
Glendale-feilbach Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 10%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 5%)
- Glendale-feilbach Elementary School's student population of 324 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||324 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Glendale-feilbach Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,224 schools in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Toledo City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Toledo Byrnedale Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 391 students
3635 Glendale Ave
Toledo, OH 43614
(419)671-2200 1.1 PK-8 391
- Toledo Crossgates Pre-school Grades: PK | 328 students
3901 Shadylawn Dr
Toledo, OH 43614
(419)385-4571 1.2 PK 328
- Maumee Fairfield Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 335 students
1313 Eastfield Dr
Maumee, OH 43537
(419)893-9821 1.3 K-3 335
Attended here when I was in 5th grade. Loved my teacher and the environment. Part of the school was developmentally or physically handicapped. We were given the opportunity to go to the classrooms and help out. That in which plays a big part into the person I`ve become today. I learned a lot outside of just the academics that were taught. They helped build character, morals, and respect for others. I`m 26 now and my step daughter will be attending kindergarten this year and I`m excited she`s going here
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Derrick
Horrible first impression. The secretary is the first face you see and she was rude! The outside of the building is very bland. It looks like the school was used for something else before it became an elementary school. Had a weird smell when you first walk in. Not impressed at all and will definitely put my child on a waiting list for another school in area before she goes here!
- Posted by Parent - drkst
Nearby Homes for Sale
A new program in San Antonio and Austin tracks students with truancy history with GPS devices. The program is designed to improve attendance rates and student achievement.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.