Hager Elementary School
- Hager Elementary School's student population of 336 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2009)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||336 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hager Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#220 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Ashland Independent School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ashland Ashland Head Start Grades: PK | 159 students
1820 Hickman St
Ashland, KY 41101
(606)327-2715 0.7 PK 159
- Ashland Poage Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 263 students
3215 S 29th St
Ashland, KY 41102
(606)327-2734 0.7 K-5 263
- Ashland Oakview Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 309 students
3111 Blackburn Ave
Ashland, KY 41101
(606)327-2733 0.9 K-5 309
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.