Hector A. Cafferata Junior Elementary School
- Hector A. Cafferata Junior Elementary School's student population of 664 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 49 teachers has declined by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||664 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||49 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hector A. Cafferata Junior Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1438 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lee School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cape Coral Cape Coral Charter School Grades: PK-8 | 691 students
76 Mid Cape Ter
Cape Coral, FL 33991
(239)995-0904 0.8 PK-8 691
- Cape Coral North Nicholas High School Grades: 9-12 | 315 students
428 Sw Pine Island Rd
Cape Coral, FL 33991
(239)242-4230 0.9 9-12 315
- Cape Coral Mariner Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 897 students
425 Chiquita Blvd N
Cape Coral, FL 33993
(239)772-1848 2.0 6-8 897
- Cape Coral Caloosa Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 895 students
610 Del Prado Blvd S
Cape Coral, FL 33990
(239)574-3232 2.1 6-8 895
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.