Henry Barnard School
- Henry Barnard School's student population of 464 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||464 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Henry Barnard School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||New Rochelle City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Larchmont Murray Avenue School Grades: K-5 | 739 students
250 Murray Ave
Larchmont, NY 10538
(914)220-3700 0.9 K-5 739
- New Rochelle Albert Leonard Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1220 students
25 Gerada Ln
New Rochelle, NY 10804
(914)576-4339 1.0 6-8 1220
- New Rochelle New Rochelle High School Grades: 9-12 | 3334 students
265 Clove Rd
New Rochelle, NY 10801
(914)576-4502 1.1 9-12 3334
- Larchmont Central School Grades: K-5 | 489 students
1100 Palmer Ave
Larchmont, NY 10538
(914)220-3400 1.3 K-5 489
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As public schools in the United States continue to increase in their racial, ethnic, economic, and religious diversity, some districts need to rethink their holiday celebrations in a manner that is inclusive and respectful of all people.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.