Hills-beaver Creek Elementary School
- Hills-beaver Creek Elementary School's student population of 183 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||183 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hills-beaver Creek Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#408 out of 1,784 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hills-beaver Creek School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hills Hills-beaver Creek Secondary Grades: 6-12 | 197 students
301 N Summit Ave
Hills, MN 56138
(507)962-3240 5.8 6-12 197
- Valley Springs Valley Springs Elementary - 04 Grades: K-4 | 108 students
301 Valley Dr
Valley Springs, SD 57068
(605)757-6285 5.8 K-4 108
- Pipestone Blue Mound Learning Center Grades: K-12 | 10 students
1314 N Hiawatha Ave
Pipestone, MN 56164
(507)825-5858 8.2 K-12 10
- Luverne Luverne Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 384 students
709 N Kniss
Luverne, MN 56156
(507)283-4491 8.2 9-12 384
Nearby Homes for Sale
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.