Hookele Elementary School
- Hookele Elementary School's student population of 667 students has grown by 45% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has grown by 33% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||667 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hookele Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (HI)|
|Overall School Rank||#113 out of 288 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hawaii Department of Education School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kapolei Kapolei Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 907 students
91-1119 Kamaaha Lp
Kapolei, HI 96707
(808)693-7000 0.7 PK-5 907
- Waipahu Hawaii Technology Academy - Pcs Grades: K-12 | 1062 students
94-450 Mokuola St
Waipahu, HI 96797
(808)676-5444 0.8 K-12 1062
- Kapolei Kapolei Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1402 students
91-5335 Kapolei Pkwy
Kapolei, HI 96707
(808)693-7025 1.0 6-8 1402
Glendale Public Schools has hired a company to monitor student posts on social media. The district claims the practice will help school officials step in when a student threatens to hurt himself or someone else.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.