Hope College And Career Readiness Academy
- Hope College And Career Readiness Academy's student population of 161 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||161 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hope College and Career Readiness Academy School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Academy Of Mathematics And Science South Grades: K-8 | 505 students
3335 W. Flower St.
Tucson, AZ 85705
(520)293-2676 0.1 K-8 505
- Phoenix Arizona Collegiate High School Grades: 9-12 | 179 students
3161 N. 33rd Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85017
(623)498-8200 0.1 9-12 179
- Phoenix Alhambra Traditional School Grades: K-8 | 713 students
3736 W Osborn Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85019
(602)484-8816 0.6 K-8 713
- Phoenix Aspc-phoenix/globe Grades: 9-12 | 1 students
3701 W. Cambridge Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85009
(602)542-5620 0.8 9-12 1
- Phoenix Bostrom Alternative Center Grades: 9-12 | 224 students
3535 N. 27th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85017
(602)764-1100 0.8 9-12 224
Nearby Homes for Sale
Special education law is not easy to decipher, with several regulations that govern special education services for disabled students. In this article, learn about the core components of the laws, rights, and individual education plans that can help create the best public school environment for your child.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.