Hope Street Elementary School
- Hope Street Elementary School's student population of 567 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||567 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hope Street Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#6798 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||23:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Gate State Street Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 576 students
3211 Santa Ana St.
South Gate, CA 90280
(323)582-7358 0.4 K-5 576
- South Gate Independence Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 754 students
8435 Victoria Ave.
South Gate, CA 90280
(323)249-9559 0.7 K-5 754
- Bell Gardens Corona Avenue Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 850 students
3825 Bell Ave.
Bell Gardens, CA 90201
(323)560-1323 0.8 K-5 850
- Huntington Park Miles Avenue Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 1013 students
6720 Miles Ave.
Huntington Park, CA 90255
(323)588-8296 0.8 K-5 1013
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.