- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 162 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 18:1
- Minority Enrollment: 35%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 30-34% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Hughes-elizabeth Lakes ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Hughes-elizabeth Lakes's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Hughes-elizabeth Lakes?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Hughes-elizabeth Lakes?
What grades does Hughes-elizabeth Lakes offer ?
What school district is Hughes-elizabeth Lakes part of?
Review Hughes-elizabeth Lakes. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities