- Hutchinson School's student population of 373 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||373 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hutchinson School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#1414 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||PELHAM UNION FREE SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Rochelle Daniel Webster Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 510 students
95 Glenmore Dr
New Rochelle, NY 10801
(914)576-4460 0.6 K-5 510
- New Rochelle Columbus Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 816 students
275 Washington Ave
New Rochelle, NY 10801
(914)576-4401 0.7 K-5 816
- Mount Vernon Traphagen School Grades: PK-6 | 403 students
72 Lexington Ave
Mount Vernon, NY 10552
(914)665-5060 0.7 PK-6 403
- Pelham Colonial School Grades: K-5 | 327 students
315 Highbrook Ave
Pelham, NY 10803
(914)738-2680 0.8 K-5 327
- Mount Vernon Holmes School Grades: PK-6 | 420 students
195 N Columbus Ave
Mount Vernon, NY 10553
(914)665-5110 0.8 PK-6 420
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.