Top Idaho Special Education Public Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 11 special education public schools in Idaho, serving 540 students.
- Minority enrollment is 35% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Idaho public school average of 25% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 is less than the Idaho public school average of 18:1.
Top Idaho Special Education Public Schools (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Day Treatment Elementary School 310 10th St.
Rupert, ID 83350
Grades: K-6 | 10 students
- Idaho School For The Deaf And The Blind 1450 Main Street
Gooding, ID 83330
Grades: PK-12 | 75 students
- Jerome Academy 125 4th Avenue West
Jerome, ID 83338
Grades: K-12 | 8 students
- Lincoln Preschool Center 330 Oakwood Drive
Pocatello, ID 83204
Grades: PK-6 | 117 students
- Madison Early Childhood School 2215 West Madison Avenue
Boise, ID 83702
Grades: PK | 58 students
- Nampa Early Childhood Center 1701 Discovery Place
Nampa, ID 83686
Grades: PK | 101 students
- Northwest Childrens Home 602 13th Street Box 1288
Lewiston, ID 83501
Grades: PK-12 | 14 students
- Preschool Center 310 10th Street
Rupert, ID 83350
Grades: PK | 66 students
- Preschool Center 1144 West 17th Street
Burley, ID 83318
Grades: PK-K | 44 students
- Special Services Center 3549 North Ammon Road
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
Grades: PK-12 | 26 students
- Vaughn Hugie Family Ed Center 440 West Judicial Street
Blackfoot, ID 83221
Grades: PK | 21 students
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Say goodbye to mystery meat - and all other types of meat - at public school cafeterias that are embracing the Meatless Monday trend.
Growing cases of contaminated tap water at public schools around the country are raising more than eyebrows. Learn about whether or not public schools' tap water is safe to drink.