Madison Early Childhood School
- Madison Early Childhood School's student population of 64 students has grown by 30% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has grown by 40% over five school years.
|School Type||Special education school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
- Madison Early Childhood School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ID)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Boise Independent School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Nampa Idaho Connects Online School Grades: 6-12 | 74 students
1st 6th Street North, Suite 18
Nampa, ID 83687
(208)287-3668 0.4 6-12 74
- Boise Whittier Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 532 students
301 North 29th Street
Boise, ID 83702
(208)854-6630 0.5 PK-6 532
- Boise Lowell Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 378 students
1507 North 28th Street
Boise, ID 83703
(208)854-5480 0.6 PK-6 378
- Boise Marian Pritchett Memorial School Grades: 6-12
1617 North 24th
Boise, ID 83702
(208)854-6830 0.7 6-12 n/a
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.