Lake Villa CCSD 41 School District
- For the 2020-21 school year, there is 1 public middle school in Lake Villa CCSD 41 School District, serving 637 students.
- Public middle school in Lake Villa CCSD 41 School District have an average math proficiency score of 25% (versus the Illinois public middle school average of 29%), and reading proficiency score of 37% (versus the 36% statewide average). This district's average middle school ranking is in the bottom 50% of public middle schools in Illinois.
- Minority enrollment is 34% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Illinois public middle school average of 59% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is more than the Illinois public middle school average of 15:1.
|School District Name||Lake Villa CCSD 41 School District|
|School District Phone Number||(847) 356-2670|
|School District Grades Offered||PK - 08|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (IL)|
|# of Schools||1 School||1,482 Schools|
|# of Students||637 Students||683,387 Students|
|# of Teachers||39 Teachers||43,041 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
- Lake Villa CCSD 41 School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 760 school districts in Illinois (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (IL)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 Student||1,793 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||22 Students||31,563 Students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||142 Students||200,730 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||27 Students||151,210 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||418 Students||277,175 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 Student||869 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||26 Students||20,047 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-||22,103|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-||29,624|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||1||30,817|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-||31,685|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-||34,541|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-||35,603|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-||46,307|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-||120,215|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||316||148,103|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||320||149,690|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-||9,425|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-||8,883|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-||8,349|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-||8,041|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||1|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $11,175 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,636. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $10,242 is less than the state average of $14,797. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (IL)|
|Total Revenue||$33 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$30 MM||$11 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$11,175||$14,636|
|Spending / Student||$10,242||$14,797|
Lake Villa CCSD 41 School District Public Middle Schools (2020-21)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Peter J Palombi School 133 Mckinley Ave
Lake Villa, IL 60046
Grades: 7-8 | 637 students
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.