Iola Roberts Elementary School
- Iola Roberts Elementary School's student population of 416 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||416 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Iola Roberts Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#179 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pell City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pell City Duran South Grades: 7 | 300 students
813 16th St S
Pell City, AL 35128
(205)884-7957 1.3 7 300
- Pell City Eden Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 365 students
412 Wolf Creek Rd N
Pell City, AL 35125
(205)338-6930 1.7 PK-4 365
- Pell City Walter M Kennedy School Grades: PK-4 | 480 students
250 Otis Perry Dr
Pell City, AL 35128
(205)338-7896 2.3 PK-4 480
Excellent School and Excellent Teachers.
- Posted by Parent - Parent
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.