- Ironwood School's student population of 487 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||487 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ironwood School's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has increased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#918 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Casa Grande Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Casa Grande Casa Grande Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 580 students
300 W Mc Murray Blvd
Casa Grande, AZ 85222
(520)836-2111 0.2 6-8 580
- Casa Grande Pinnacle High School - Casa Grande Grades: 9-12 | 44 students
409 W. Mcmurray Blvd
Casa Grande, AZ 85122
(520)423-2380 0.2 9-12 44
- Casa Grande Saguaro Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 487 students
1501 North Center Avenue
Casa Grande, AZ 85222
(520)836-2111 0.2 K-5 487
- Coolidge Cavit - Central Arizona Valley Institute Of Technology Grades: 9-12 | 33 students
1789 W Coolidge Ave
Coolidge, AZ 85128
(520)836-5092 0.5 9-12 33
Learn about the recent vote by the Indiana School Board to allow a state takeover of four Indiana schools beginning next school year.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.