J D Clement Early College High School
- J D Clement Early College High School's student population of 366 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has grown by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||366 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- J D Clement Early College High School's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has decreased from 27:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#132 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Durham Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Durham James E Shepard Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 452 students
2401 Dakota Street
Durham, NC 27707
(919)560-3938 0.4 6-8 452
- Durham Eastway Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 576 students
610 North Alston Avenue
Durham, NC 27701
(919)560-3910 0.7 PK-5 576
- Durham R N Harris Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 331 students
1520 Cooper Street
Durham, NC 27703
(919)560-3967 0.7 PK-5 331
- Durham Burton Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 366 students
1500 Mathison Avenue
Durham, NC 27701
(919)560-3908 0.8 PK-5 366
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.