Jane Frederick High School
- Jane Frederick High School's student population of 242 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||242 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Jane Frederick High School's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has increased from 23:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#9448 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||23:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Stockton Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oakland Aspire Apex Academy Grades: K-5 | 302 students
444 N. American St.
Oakland, CA 94606
(209)466-3861 0.4 K-5 302
- Stockton Dr. Lewis Dolphin Stallworth Senior Charter Grades: K-8 | 233 students
1610 E. Main St.
Stockton, CA 95205
(209)948-4511 0.4 K-8 233
- Stockton Pittman Charter Grades: K-8 | 667 students
701 E. Park St.
Stockton, CA 95202
(209)933-7496 0.5 K-8 667
- Stockton Stockton Collegiate International Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 435 students
321 E. Weber Ave.
Stockton, CA 95201
(209)390-9861 0.6 K-5 435
- Stockton Stockton Collegiate International Secondary Grades: 6-12 | 535 students
One N. Sutter
Stockton, CA 95201
(209)390-9861 0.6 6-12 535
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
As of 2014, nineteen states still allow corporal punishment – spanking and paddling the most common choices – in their public schools. However, some argue that not only are these punishments physically harmful, they also are disproportionately administered to students of color. As a result, House democrats have taken up the issue in a new bill that would ban all forms of corporal punishment nationwide.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.