Jasper Elementary School
- Jasper Elementary School's student population of 496 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||496 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Jasper Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#2923 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Alta Loma Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rancho Cucamonga Alta Loma Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 682 students
9000 Lemon Ave.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701
(909) 484-5100 1.0 7-8 682
- Los Angeles New Middle School Pathway Grades: 6-8 | 111 students
8701 Parkhill Dr.
Los Angeles, CA 90045
(323) 673-1230 1.0 6-8 111
- Rancho Cucamonga Valle Vista Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 461 students
7727 Valle Vista Dr.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
(909) 981-8697 1.1 K-5 461
A number of school districts either have or are considering homework-free weekend policies, but the idea is not without its share of controversy. We’ll take a look at both sides of the issue.
In light of an upcoming study on Montessori education in South Carolina, as well as the growing popularity of the Montessori Method in public charter schools, we’ll take a look at the principles behind Montessori education and whether it is an effective method for preparing some students for the professional world or higher education.
Across the nation, city mayors have increased their role and control over the local public school system. Learn about the controversies and the ramifications of mayoral control.