Carnelian Elementary School
- Carnelian Elementary School's student population of 447 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||447 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Carnelian Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 9,584 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 26:1 has decreased from 27:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#2458 out of 9584 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Alta Loma Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rancho Cucamonga Jasper Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 496 students
6881 Jasper St.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701
(909)484-5050 0.4 K-6 496
- Los Angeles New Middle School Pathway Grades: 6-8 | 111 students
8701 Parkhill Dr.
Los Angeles, CA 90045
(323)673-1230 0.6 6-8 111
- Rancho Cucamonga Valle Vista Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 461 students
7727 Valle Vista Dr.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
(909)981-8697 0.8 K-5 461
- Rancho Cucamonga Cucamonga Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 781 students
7611 Hellman Ave.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
(909)987-1788 1.0 6-8 781
Horrible they account you pulling your kid out from school and categorized it as tardy and my son has a chronic condition and noted in a nurses office still targeted to send me absence notice for 9 absences 5 late the 5 late is either DR appointment or he got hurt in school had to pick him up due to shortage of supervision proctors they are not late ... They have fire ants issues and he fell on an area they said that they cannot do anything about kids playing there he had big bites got really swollen he could have been allergic horrible procedures they have I have pictures to prove sad response
- Posted by Parent - Mother
Read why good diet and nutrition is important for high student performance.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.