Jasper-troupsburg Junior-senior High School
- Jasper-troupsburg Junior-senior High School's student population of 248 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has declined by 32% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||248 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Jasper-troupsburg Junior-senior High School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#2335 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Jasper-troupsburg Central School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Jasper-troupsburg Junior-senior High School is Cowanesque Valley Junior Senior High School (13.8 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Canisteo-greenwood Elementary Middle School (11.0 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Jasper-troupsburg Elementary School (5.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Troupsburg Jasper-troupsburg Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 238 students
908 State Rt 36
Troupsburg, NY 14885
(607)525-6301 5.8 K-6 238
- Cameron Mills Valley Early Childhood School Grades: PK | 34 students
6786 County Rt 119
Cameron Mills, NY 14820
(607)695-2636 7.8 PK 34
- Canisteo Canisteo-greenwood Elementary Middle School Grades: PK-7 | 609 students
120 Greenwood St
Canisteo, NY 14823
(607)698-4225 11.0 PK-7 609
- Elkland Clark Wood Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 316 students
110a Ellison Road
Elkland, PA 16920
(814)258-5131 13.8 PK-6 316
- Westfield Cowanesque Valley Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 395 students
51 North Fork Road
Westfield, PA 16950
(814)367-2233 13.8 7-12 395
Nearby Homes for Sale
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.